Are you working from home?
Here are some tips for preventing back pain while doing so.
1. Avoid sitting on the couch or bed whilst working on your laptop.
2. Make sure you stand up and move regularly.
3. Make sure you sit up correctly in your office chair. A simple way to encourage this is to place a small rolled up towel on the base of you chair about 20cm from the back. Then when you sit onto the chair be sure to get your buttocks well to the back, behind the towel, when sitting down.
4. Make sure your screen for your desktop is at the correct height. The top of the screen should be at the same height as your eyebrows and use a separate keyboard where possible.
5. Pull your chair in close to the table to try to keep your elbows at 90 degrees